ok so i hope i don't have to explain myself too much for my choices. i just love these movies with all my heart and if you want to know more, just ask me in the comments <3
20. Brazil (Terry Gilliam, 1985)
19. Animatrix (Various directors lead by the Wachowski Siblings, 2003)
18. Pink Floyd's: The Wall (Alan Parker, 1982)
17. Army of Darkness (Sam Raimi, 1992)
16. Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki, 2001)
15. Watchmen (Zach Snyder, 2009)
14. Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead (Lloyd Kaufman, 2006)
13. Poke'mon 3: The Movie (Kunihiko Yuyama/Michael Haigney, 2000)
12. Guardians of the Galaxy (James Gunn, 2015)
11. Blazing Saddles (Mel Brooks, 1974)
10. Young Frankenstein (Mel Brooks, 1974)
9. Being There (Peter Sellers, 1979)
8. Zootopia (Byron Howard/Richard Moore, 2016)
7. Snowpiercer (Bong Joon Ho, 2013)
6. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Terry Gilliam, 1998)
5. Videodrome (David Cronenburg, 1983)
4. A Clockwork Orange (Stanley Kubrick, 1971)
3. Shaun of the Dead (Edgar Wright, 2004)
2. Mary Poppins (Robert Stevenson, 1964)
1. The World's End (Edgar Wright, 2015)
hope you find the courage to contest or ask questions! LOVE YOU GUYS!
IF YOU CAN GIVE ANYTHING IT WOULD BE HELPFUL!
THIS IS AN OPPROTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING BIG:
THE MOVEMENT FROM FANDOM INTO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
i had to abandon squarespace temporarily due to funding issues. but here's all my stories anyway!
it spreads my work out there for everyone to enjoy in a swanky little package!
also i'm making my own cartoon about space cop and a horse that is not in wells, but instead a ninja.
oh the link to their webzone is: http://redlettermedia.com
oh and here's a kickstarter for you rich guys who want to help me make cartoons...
Dad is an evil child killing monster who wants to also maintain a normal life with his son. his son rejects the lifestyle, but is forced to be a part of it. Son is distraught and involved in an accident, leaving him less than he once was. a former shadow of himself, but he uses the wisdom he has gained in order to take action against his father. Dad dies because of his past sins coming back to haunt him, and he cant take it.
what movie or game am i talking about?
i've been really, really sick recently, but i'm getting better and finishing up the first sprite a day finally, so here's some unrelated art you can have fun with and enjoy =)
so, these are a bunch of drawings i did with my wacom tablet on the xat doodle thing. have fun with these =)
we have unlimited spots. we're going to use swivel this time so we can either put them into a menu really easily or have them all stream. we will be prepared, and we will do it right!
if you have any questions contact me. please don't waste my time with any dumb ng insult wankery. i have a collab to run!
i hope you want to make some sprite comedy fun ;)
2. Mother 3
3. smash brothers
5. space channel 5
6. paper mario
seriously. its Pants-Animation now. seems fitting, is homaging to my past work, and will fit for the future. pun intending.
also, i'm sorry for a lack of flashes this year, but i've been dealing with moving, family, and all sorts of set backs. its going to speed up this next month or so and you should be seeing up to 3 new cartoons here soon.
its decent, besides the grammar nazi harassment, the credential rape, and the profiling.
have fun =)