best shampoo and conditioner best shampoo and conditioner

You voted "0"
Thanks for voting, Horsenwelles!
Your experience gave you a voting power of 6.49 votes!

Lockyn + Karaplex - Wanderer Lockyn + Karaplex - Wanderer

hot damn that was splendor! i just grooved a bit and had to wipe up the ear cum <3

Lockyn responds:

ooh my! thank you :)

Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W) Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W)

this is really wonderful! its nice and nostalgic while being easy to listen to.

for the future:
lighten up with the high hat slammin, mod your volumes as you play, and feel organic with the music.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thank you very much for your honesty. The hats were actually something I was worried about a little bit, but then most of my instrument selections were for bass, so I felt like I needed some sort of a treble percussion. But there were so many selections of hats, some of them were so iffy. I totally forgot how wide of a selection this program had. I can even make my own from scratch. I forgot how difficult that was.

Believe me, this was a blast to the past for me too, in more than one way

Piano Cartoon Ending Theme Piano Cartoon Ending Theme

too casual sounding... cartoons are bright, vibrant, and punchy, so you want a lot of pizzicato and surprise strikes.

to end it, try a focused sound that evolves into a black hole. like a void of noise not being there.

silence is a very useful tool, and you need to appreciate the cause and effect. the thing that is wrong with this piece is that it has no direction. its lofty and chords, thats it.

TL;DR

make it punchier, have some fun, use silence as a way to tell people that its over.

J0hnny is devoured by a Canadi J0hnny is devoured by a Canadi

my god. the string of original insults are impressive. good work cassidy!

Rad responds:

An endless chain of fury, each link, a memory.

Juiced Juiced

"sounds like a real tune. i love how coherent the song is and how talented the musicians are." -roger ebert, reviewing something else

this was pretty fucking

DJSS - Higher DJSS - Higher

nice late 90's trance styled music!?!?!?! in 2013!?!?!? that's not obnoxious or devoid of talent?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK 10/10

MC Krutches MC Krutches

i hit the "5" button i don't know what it does but it looked pretty swell

As fast as i can As fast as i can

20 seconds in: nothing but the same loop.

50:obnoxious 4/4 sounds that just repeat over and over again

1 minute and 30 in: jesus... those sounds are beyond obnoxious and pointless.

2 minutes: same

and it remains annoying the entire time. its the same thing over and over again without any sense of progression. its the same patterns and empty sound. at least you added some harmony later on, but then... back to annoying sounds and 4/4 drum beat with "ANDROID" repeated every 8 measures.

this is just another annoying dubstep. its nothing special, and is nothing worth hearing honestly. you should commit to writing something that separates you from other people. this was a waste of time, and didn't bring anything to the table. at least it wasn't mixed terribly, and it sounded as quality as any other dubstep song.

SexyDropbear96 responds:

Im gona try to work harder bro

Morning Seconds Rushed Morning Seconds Rushed

a very static song. its still. it goes nowhere for nearly a minute. its decent for a running loop i guess, but its literally just 1 repeated note for the melody. there's no chord progression, no rhyme or reason for the song as a whole.

i just cant defend this one man.